Research Associates/Analyst Positions
Varied levels of experience and expertise are needed for Research Associates/Analyst positions that become available from time to time.
- Research,Analysis and advocacy on political and electoral issues.
- Evaluation of Various government policies and outcomes in defined sectors with focus on state policies.
- Background Research and Advocacy support to Dr. Jaya Prakash Narayan, General Secretary, Foundation for Democratic Reforms.
Support the research staff in Knowledge Management, provide inputs, organise and compile information print and social media.
Newsletters – external and internal, potentially contributing to blogs, copy-editing, social media promotions, creatinginfographs, proof-reading and editing and dissemination of policy issues.
Promote visual and web-communications, designing support, Website Administration support.
- High level research and analytical capability
- Good understanding of politics(State/India)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills(English and/or Telugu)
- Ability to take initiative to work both independently and as a member of a team and to lead projects
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects within a given time