Internships/ Researchers at FDR
Research Associates/Analyst Positions
Varied levels of experience and expertise are needed for Research Associates/Analyst positions that become available from time to time.
Research Responsibilities include :
- Research, analysis, advocacy and communication on political and electoral issues. (Our Research Associates are expected to prepare high quality issue briefs, background notes and advocacy material on various policy issues)
- Evaluation of various government policies and outcomes in defined sectors with focus on state politics.
- Background Research and Advocacy support to Dr. Jayaprakash Narayan, General Secretary, Foundation for Democratic Reforms.
- High level research and analytical capability
- Good understanding of politics (state/India)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and/or Telugu)
- Ability to take initiative, to work both independently and as a member of a team, and to lead projects
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects within a given time