In anticipation of a National Conference to be held in January 2020 by Foundation for Democratic Reforms in collaboration with reputed universities, internship applications are invited to support in the planning and organization of the Conference. The conference will involve the participation of high-ranking academicians, politicians, media and other leaders, both national and international, and the internship is a unique opportunity to gain exposure in arranging and participating in such a flagship event.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
· Robust management of several databases including invitee, speaker, sponsor, media and government contacts.
· Responsibility for task lists to be circulated internally
· Assisting in the social media outreach
· Assistance with sending out save the dates, formal invitations and agenda formats
· Development of content for panel discussions and keynote addresses, including topic and speaker research and suggestions.
· Contribution to conference fundraising initiatives, helping to identify targets, preparing sponsor dossiers and assist in setting up meetings.
· To act as a logistical contact point in the build-up and during the conference.
· Perform general administrative tasks.