What is this course about?
T his course provides an overview of the public governance, it’s role, challenges and capabilities in providing quality education. Taking the evidence based approach and experiential learning methods, the course orients on the elements of good education, the present challenges, the real solutions, the best practices and how improvement in the quality of education is fundamental for nation-building.
22-31 July, 2019
Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
What are the learning outcomes?
- It provides a platform for participants from different backgrounds, professions and age groups, with aspirations for India’s development; to travel together, witness, discuss, ponder and document the real and innovative solutions for the most impending problem.
- Along with their continuous engagement in the field visits, the participants will get rich insights concerning the real time scenario in the field of education, under the mentorship of Dr Jayaprakash Narayan.
- The course presents a far-reaching understanding of the ground realities and demonstrates viable pragmatic solutions, while showcasing the best practices adopted by some of the successful educational institutions and civil society.
- This course will cater to the needs of innovations in education system, be it teaching methods, classroom management or overall development of the child.
- The participants will get to interact and hear the perspectives of the policy makers, academicians, practitioners, civil society representatives, leaders, parents associations etc.
- The course is a great source to build networks in the field related to quality education and helps the participants in their future efforts to bring change.
- The extravagant and tiring approach with immense learning possibility is something which stands alone as an outcome of this course.
Course fees for each participant is calculated at Rs. 20,000 /- and it includes travel (2000+ Kms), accomodation, food expenses for 10 days course period and some institutes reading materials. The shortlisted applicants will be announced before 30th JUNE 2019 and process of payment will be intimated.
Reading material in English; facilitation in English and Telugu.
We strongly believe that language cannot be a barrier. Communication can happen in multiple ways and language is one medium or tool to communicate.